View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chio sch teachers

lol. my experience was with a relief teacher.

few years back, those people waiting for A lvl results can sit in for JC be relief teacher. so i was in a JC and then someone came into class in a jacket and short skirt. complete with high heels. so naturally, her skirt was the centre of attraction.

then she intro herself, she said she graduated from some JC 3 mths ago. now doing relieft teaching while waiting uni admission. then wrote her name on board, then say teacher nv come. MC. then ask us do work ourselves and hand in within that hour. then we go do our work and she sat down at the teacher's table. Then she unzip her jacket. woah. she wear tube inside. so imagine. tube + short skirt + heels. power combi.

then some guys will purposely go ask her questions. she sitting down, look at question on table, whilethe guy will stand up ask her. at the same time looking down long kang.

a few guys did that. but anws, legend has it that after school, a guy took her out for lunch. (relief teacher usually no kaki for lunch since all dunno her) so they went lunch, and then went for sex in the school handicapped toliet.

after 2 days, the teacher come back alr. nv see the relief anymore.