Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Read about budget fuckshops on another forum and decided to explore and give it a try.

Was at petaling street and saw 3 ports. Quite easy to identify, usually will have okt sitting outside, and when you look into the stairway, can see pink light.

Explored the one opposite family bundle, rooms are partitioned, with a bed and a tap only. Girls looked at least 30 and very uninterested. Okt say 2 of them from kazakhstan. Dont know how true.

After exiting the street, saw another 2 port, both around oyo hotel. Went in and found this energizing bunny and took her. Look 30+ and from Indonesia. Strip, washed lil bro and she started bbbj. Damn aggressive and even facefucked her. Room is very small so cant so much position. Total PSE and left after 20min.

Dmg: RM60. On the way out OKT say got viet and thai too, range from 50 to 60. Definitely will head back if in the area.

On a side note, the set up reminded me of those 'brothel' in HK. Except run by okt, worse condition but one-fifth the price
Petaling street shops still working bro? two years ago I saw many constructions there and looks like all shops were closed for other businesses (coffee, restaurant,..)