View Single Post
Old 21-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlim78 View Post
(Not sure if I am posting in the correct section but hope to hear some opinions)

Hello fellow Samsters.

I am in a situation in which I can't really enjoy sex and not sure is it really due to my curved penis. My penis curves downwards around 30 degrees (refer to diagram below) and my length is approximately 6-inches.

I have only visited FLs (no FWBs because I not good-looking nor have a good bod). Most FLs told me I am causing them pain because of my curved penis and they will always stop the intercourse.

I am quite bothered by this. Imagine being stopped halfway, almost every single time, and just getting handjobs until cum. I can't really enjoy sex, and also feel that my money is not well-spent.

Would like to hear some opinions, no matter good or bad. Thank you!

Bro. Don't panic. I assume you are still young and doesn't have much sexual experience.

Mine is 6.5-7" and same as yours, mine is a bit curved, probably 10-30 degree but definitely not the super straight one.

If i'm guessing correctly, you wear those tight underwear during your puberty period even at night when you sleep. And you never position the penis upright in the underwear during the crucial developing years, thus explaining the curve as we develop. Mine was this experience, no one taught me, and it was too late by the time I knew about this.

Well bro, even though the curve doesn't make your penis the most aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, but good news is I'm married...My wife doesn't complain about the curve and instead complains happily I go too deep at times (touching her cervix).

Thus, if my wife is happy, I'm sure your partner will be happy too given your length. You just gonna work on not cumming too fast then. Haha

Don't get bothered by what those FL say. Focus on your strength and find someone who loves you for who you are. Your self esteem doesn't come from what the FL say but how you feel about yourself. Make sure you groom yourself well and speak well with confidence. And you will soon have girls liking you

Last edited by lechlee; 21-08-2022 at 04:11 PM.