View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

With my laps completed, I got up and grabbed the towel but not before placing my credit card and damp thai bahts on the dining table.
The aircon air gave me a temporary chill as I wrapped the thick towel around me and walked towards the bathroom.

And so it was with men, we are just easy to maintain. I showered and cleaned up and was ready in less then 20minutes. I walked out and took in my wet T shirt and piled it on with the rest of the wet stuff in the corner of the bathroom.

I opened up a can of pepsi. What's with Pepsi and Thailand? I think the Thais have a sweet tooth. I can't find a can of coke in the fridge. I made another mental note to stock up the fridge this evening.

I flipped the channel and "nice" they have a soccer channel and so that means I can catch up on the barclays league and find out what the fuck is going on with the football scene these days.

There was really nothing to snack on except for some airplane size peanuts and cashew packets.

She : WELL ! Is this appropriate?

I turned my back and closed the fridge door as I was hunting for ice cubes.
She was dressed in a nice flowery sundress. Spaghetti strings held up the dress that dropped over her ample chest. Ok my eyes found no secondary strap apart from the sun dress . Was she braless? or she was wearing those strapless bra? heck why should I even care? Anyway I am narrating for you bros ok..

Me : sure... you looked great.

I looked at my watch. It was 645pm Perfect. We need time to walk out to the lobby. I offered my remaining pepsi with ice cubes in the glass to her. She took it from my hand and gulped it down while she looked at me with her large eyes. I see make-up, blue eye shadow whatever...

We walked out to the darkening evening made darkening faster because of the lush vegetation along the footpath. Along the way I pointed out to her the different villas, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom and the Spa Villa as well.

Piti was on time and he drove us out to the main stretch in Chaweng and we finally decided to have seafood dinner.

Dinner conversation centered on what i did the previous nite. I shamelessly told her I almost picked up a student and she gave me a 'shameful' look and said I was preying on SYT. But I did confess I didn't get her number and it was only her name I knew. She laughed it off.

We had beer to start with as I was thirsty no doubt from the morning golf and then ordered wine to go with the lobster, mussels and other shellfish stuff. I was mentally telling myself am I loading too much aphrodisiac or really do shellfish work because it will be neutralized by the alcohol anyway.
In any case, she was eating most of it anyway. I was enjoying my tom yum kung.

Around us, couples were also engaged in their intimate conversation. I just can't help but asked her what she thought of them. We played a game of psycho-analyzing couples in every table. Soon our analyses deteriorated to how much sex each of the couple were having and whether the girl was a squirter or a screamer?

Dinner between 2 persons can be short. I know cos we either talked too much crap or we order too little... I was thinking of going to another place to hang out for drinks. She agreed and we asked for the bill.

She dutifully honored herself and paid for dinner. I of course tried my minimal to fight to pay for the bill. Ha ha ha ha LOL. Of course I did my best la. I guess drinks were on me then.

We walked back out and Piti was already waiting in the car. I asked Piti where would be a good place in Chaweng for a bar. He doesn't know and so we got in and he drove up and down the stretch until we decided a place finally. I told Piti not to wait for us and that he can go home and we will take a cab back.

He knew I had another golf game planned for the next day. I told Piti to come pick me up at 8am.

Piti : Sure? 8am? He looked at me and looked at her and then asked again.

I gently tapped him on the shoulder and said : 8am Piti, Good night. Go!

She must have caught Piti's comments and she smiled as she walked up the curb. As Piti drove off, I caught up with her and we both walked into a racous bar already filled with live music. NICE!
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=