View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

Since my bermudas were already wet, I sat down at the deck edge and dipped my 2 legs into the pool as she leaned into the edge holding the glass of water and gulping it down.

Me : You hungry? had some thing to munch in the plane?
She : yah.. no worries. I am not hungry

So there we were, 2 adults. Me an old guy with a tummy on the edge of the inifnity pool. She, a hot 30s girl in a bikini in the pool. Just 2 of us in a private pool villa and the rest of the week, with nothing else better to do except maybe food, drinks, massage, sun, sea , surf and ???

I felt like I had a mermaid pet in the pool all to myself. Silly me. That's how I felt at that moment.

She: Hey you know when I checked in, I figured you weren't in yet as I didn;t see your luggage at all and the bedroom is empty.

Me : yah... I left that for you. My things are in the 2nd Bedroom.

She : ya, I noticed, I went to check it out.
Me : you are such a busy body.

She splashed water at me again playfully. Now my T shirt was wet. The deck floor around me was completely wet and my bermudas were already all soaked. That was because I was kicking the water in the pool when I was sitting down.

She : Awwww... max, you are so nice. You sure you dun wanna change rooms?
Me: Nah... its ok. I dont need that much space. Besides I didn't pack much as you can see.

She : Sure? We can change rooms you know. I mean, I feel bad. I am a invited guest and you kena go to the 2nd Bedroom.

Me : shush, enough already. its ok. You can have it. If you don't want it, go sleep on the sofa.

I pointed back at the lush living room behind me in the glass doors and glassed walled. She splashed more water at me again. And this time I splashed back with my legs.

By now I was completely soaked. My Tee Shirt and Shorts were all wet and i stood up. I held out my hand and she placed her glass back to me and I got up and placed the 2 glasses on the side table next to the deck chairs.

I looked at myself I was dripping wet.

Me: gee Nice !!! that was other change and I am gonna run of stuff to wear at this rate.

She : Then don't wear anything Max.
me : yah right, you wished.

I turned to walk back in but she said : Hey !!!! Where are you going? Come on in, the waters fine.

Me : ya, I am going back in to get my swim shorts
She : You idiot, You are already wet. Just take off your shirt and jump right in.

That some how made sense.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=