Old 10-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ulancus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Just got back from a trip and went searching for Nuru massage near Sukhumvit. Was unlucky as there was heavy rain that day and reached Daisy Dream almost drenched.

I was there early at around 1230pm and thought I was second as there was a caucasian there already. The mamasan was late and I found out that guy was actually the boss!

Though early, I was surprised there was 8 ladies to choose from.
I went with my gut feeling and choose one of them and selected the 1-lady 90mim jacuzzi package at 4500baht.

Overall, the place is fairly new and the cleanliness is very good.
Unfortunately, the girl I took (call Ying or something like that) is new and only second day of her, I doubt she has enough experience . Also, she is a tad heavy and sometimes during the Nuru, her weight can really take a toll on my back.

Looks : 7
Boobs : C/D, soft and she claimed its natural.
Body : 8
Massage : 7 (nuru) and 8(normal massage).
BBBJ : 8 gives a lot of BBBJ but she closed her eye and had the frowning look which is a bit turn off for me.
FJ : 7 (she seems tired at the end after the massage)

Overall I would recommend the bro here to try it out once for the experience. Personally, I will like to try the other joints (like Donki or Kokoro) in future.
For brothers with deeper pockets , I thought its not a bad idea to do 60 min at Donki and then 60 min at Daisy since they are relatively close.