Old 13-12-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi Bros, going to Hat Yai in early Jan and since I'll be in Penang beforehand, was thinking of trying the land route via minivan since its RM600 for flight and the trip is supposed to be ~2hrs.

Any advise or things need to prepare for land crossing? Planning to go around Hat Yai abit and maybe check out dark lord club cause passed by there in October but didn't get in.

Any advise on the land crossing or Dark Lord club would be awesome gamsia.

FR from Hat Yai (abit late cause got busy)
Day 1: Arrived at VL hotel late around 4pm. Got on wechat and within 5 min got 10 diff contact for stable and also FL. Arrange with a FL called Angel LT for 2000 arrived within 20mins. Arrive in tight shirt and jeans look abit older than photo but fit and boobs medium B-C size. Straight start with shower then massage but she not enough power. After massage BBBJ for a while A+ skill almost make me CIM. Move on to FJ a few position finish in doggy.
Ok experience but nothing special, after 1st round rest abit and cuddle talk abit then go round 2. Morning 7am 1 more quick round then tip her another 500

Day 2: Angel message me recommend her younger sister so i terus ambik, same story but sister much younger and tighter and GFE very good. Only thing is she insist on covered BJ

Day 3&4 work so no time to do anything

Day 5 got another FL on wechat called Yan 90% of picture but keep say tired and BJ skills nonexistent. Same thing 2000 for LT but in the end do 1 time then ask her balik la, no need waste more time. GFE non-existent.

Day 6 I move to hotel near airport. Contacted a stable got a girl LT 3000 definitely D++ size BBBJ skills top notch so first one straight CIM. FJ was quite good, no fake moaning sound. Smoke together abit and GFE also excellent, also willing to french kiss. Morning wake up early doggy her to completion then after balik KL.

Overall not bad trip but unfortunately a lot of work so not much time or energy to go hunting so order delivery mostly. Any bros got good contact or good bar/FL to recommend I will be heading back Jan 5th for another week.

Last edited by jondoe4466; 13-12-2022 at 12:47 PM.