View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Prior to knowing me about 2 years back, when Jack was still in P5 or P6. He said that Auntie Kat had a friend if you know what I mean, which we could call Uncle C. Uncle C worked late shifts until maybe 9pm in which he would then call Auntie Kat and ask if Jack or she wants supper, often using that context to come over and stay.

According to Jack, he was much wilder than any of Auntie Kat's friends that he have seen or heard. Because Auntie Kat and Jack's bedroom was only separated by a single wall, he could often hear a lot because of it especially so when the bed frame hits the wall. So he roughly knew. But he continued to keep mum about it because he thought that Auntie Kat has her own rights to have boyfriends and such.

Then there was one night, all 3 of them were in the living room. Jack was lying down on the mattress whereas the two of them were seated on the black sofa behind him. He said he could remember it clearly. They were watching an episode of ‘Lost’ that night on Channel 5. Throughout the show, he could kinda hear giggling behind him but paid no heed to it because back then the episode was pretty intense and his eyes were glued onto the screen.

“ Mmm.. Don’t.. “ he said he could then hear something behind him.

Out of curiosity he guess, he tilted his head backwards on the pillow and checked on them. But perhaps they saw that he was turning that they stopped what they were doing immediately. So, what he saw was pretty ‘normal’ to him. Basically, Uncle C had his right arm coiled around Auntie Kat’s neck, with his palm resting on her chest level and his left hand resting on her left thigh.

The hem of her pink nightie was slightly exposed as he could see her white, slightly translucent, panties in between her slightly spread open legs. He could see her black pubes through the thin fabric. She immediately closed her legs upon seeing his gaze. Because back then his sexual knowledge was still very limited, to be exact the only knowledge he had was from Auntie Kat whom told him that to get pregnant, a guy inserts his penis into a girl’s vagina, that’s all he knew, nothing about pleasure whatsoever.

Perhaps that was why he paid it no attention and thought it was just his imagination so he turned his head back to the screen. It was literally thirty seconds when the screen went black due to advertisements that he could kind of see their reflection on the black screen and what they were actually doing behind his back.

Uncle C’s right hand was playing with her right breast through her nightie, fondling it through the thin fabric. With each movement of his hand, her nightie only became more disheveled and more of her white chest became exposed. His left hand, on the other hand, was in between her legs that had spread open once more, inside of her white translucent panty. He decided to keep quiet and pretended that he didn’t see anything and continued watching them through the reflection.

' Eh wait wait, what nightie? ' I interrupted Jack and asked him again.

' My Mom usually at home standard attire is a night gown/pajamas and panties only.. ' he then say.

' Unless we are expecting someone that's not her 'friend' then she will change into T shirt or maybe put on a bra.. '

' Wa.. okok. ' I told him.

Her hands were on his chest, in a feeble attempt to push him away as she just kept shaking her head in protest. Even then, it seems like she wants it as well since she doesn’t seem to be resisting much. Seeing through her act, Uncle C became even bolder as he began pinching and teasing her nipple, making her squirm about while his other hand was still in her panties.

“ Mm.. Hnn.. “ Auntie Kat tried to lowered her volume but because Jack was watching them through the reflection of the television screen, it was clear as a bell.

Uncle C then slid his hand away from her panties and held it to her lips, probably reminding her to keep quiet lest Jack found out (although he already did). As if to add salt to injury, his right hand was still massaging her breast. The right strap of her nightie had slid down her shoulder, revealing almost half of her right chest which was just the right size for his hand to grab.

His fingers went inside her half-exposed nightie and were groping her white flesh as his thumb continuously rub back and forth of her brown nipple that occasionally came into view like a pendulum. She probably realized her state of attire as well and just as she was about to fix her attire in case Jack turns back, Uncle C did the unthinkable.