View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

' Huh? They never see you meh? ' I asked.

' Don't know leh, no one call out to me. ' Jack then answered sheepishly.

He then described the ktv lounge to be almost like a hotel room like that. With a personal hallway which leads outside or to the room's toilet and a few sofas in front of the television where they were singing karaoke. At least that was what he had remembered la. I asked him if he still remember the location but he say don't know because always is Uncle B drive them there and quite far he say. The only ktv that reminds me of that most likely Arena country club in the West liao.

But basically, no one noticed that he had entered the room due to the noise from the karaoke and the cheers. He stood there in silence, not sure what to do. But he scared he saw something that he not supposed to see so he went out but curiosity got the better of him as he opened the door slightly ajar to peek inside.

After a few more seconds, Uncle B and Auntie Kat's lips finally parted as they sat back down together. Apparently, they were playing truth or dare but instead of spinning bottles, they were playing 1,2,3, loser has to choose between truth or dare.

' Hahahaha! Kat you lost again! ' he could hear her friends roaring in laughter.

' Jeez! Suay la today ahahahah. ' Auntie Kat laughed. Jack said that he saw that she was already tipsy/drunk at that point of time.

They were in the corner seat of the sofa with the arm rest. Uncle B was leaning against the arm rest whereas Auntie Kat was leaning on Uncle B's chest. Something like this:

' Lai lai lai, truth or dare? ' the friends asked.

' Dare la, lai la! ' Auntie Kat was laughing away as well.

The group other than Auntie Kat and Uncle B huddled together for a bit before shouting. ' Lai come, we dare you let B autoroam your body for 3 minutes. You can't resist! '

' Wa cannot la.. ' Auntie Kat refused. ' Just now kiss already leh.. '

' Ya la, must up stakes a bit higher ma, otherwise where got fun? ' the friends told her, trying to psycho her.

' Cannot la.. so many people around also.. ' Auntie Kat stood her ground.

' Booo. ' the friends jeered. ' B's birthday leh! Only one time thing what! '

' Walao.. ok la ok la.. ' she gave into peer pressure. ' Only 3 minutes ah? This one last dare liao ah '

' Got rules or not? ' Uncle B then asked.

' Cannot take off my clothes ah. ' Auntie Kat then warned him.

' Lai lai take one more glass first before you guys start. ' Auntie Kim passed both of them a glass of beer each, asking them to down the whole glass before continuing as part of the punishment.

' Wapiang, your mother wild leh. ' I commented.

' Cheebye la. ' Jack was still getting pissed at me despite saying the truth. He then continued telling the story.

One of the friends then started his stopwatch as Uncle B pushed Auntie Kat to the wall and forced himself onto her lips once more. Their friends immediately became silent and watched on. At first Auntie Kat was surprised but soon returned the favor. While they were kissing, Uncle B spent no extra time. One of his hand slipped underneath her shirt and started fondling her breasts whereas his other hand slipped down south and reached into her jeans and started playing with her crotch.

At first she acted like nothing was happening but soon after, she started squirming under his touch. Her lips that was sealed shut by Uncle B's lips started cracking and sexy voices soon escaped.

' Mmm.. Ahh.. Haa.. ' Jack could hear her gasp and related it back to when he had first saw his parents having sex. His first thought was, ' oh my god, is that really my mom? '

When I first hear him describe the scene I also a bit in disbelief. Because although I only spent a few weeks with her, I don't think she's that kind of a person, at least not so easy ba. She was very cheerful and had a strange elegant charm to her I guess if I have to put it in words. It's like seeing a nerd with tattoos on, it's a weird combination. But after hearing what I heard that night, I believed him somewhat.

' Wooo! ' the friends cheered and got into an uproar the moment the 3 minutes was up.

Uncle B then reluctantly parted ways from Auntie Kat who leaned against the wall in a daze. Her face was flushed as she just stared at Uncle B in a drunken stupor. Her clothes were disheveled as Uncle B really had his way with her to not waste that 3 minutes.

He could see the outline of his Mom's bra through the light colored tank top that she was wearing. Instead of covering her modest chest like it's supposed to, the bra was resting on top of her heaving chest as two peaks were formed right below her bra, boldly pressing against the fabric.

Her jeans was unbuttoned and unzipped. Gravity and her squirming about did the rest as the jeans fell slightly to below her butt level, revealing her white panties underneath. It took Auntie Kat a few more seconds before she pulled up her jeans and zip as Uncle B triumphly show off the fingers that had went inside of her crotch.

' Did you get wet? ' Auntie Kim joked.

' Just sweat la, hahaha.. I go toilet fix my bra first. ' she then excused herself and walked towards the hallway.

Lucky enough for Jack he pretended to open the door at that moment as Auntie Kat saw him, her eyes opened wide in surprise for a moment.

' Oh Jack, you're back? ' she pretended like nothing happened.

Upon hearing Auntie Kat saying that, all the friends behind started sorting themselves out, leaving no trace of the havoc that had happened just earlier. And he didn't breathe a word to anyone of what he saw.