View Single Post
Old 14-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
e WORSTTT experience ever, really

was hanging out wif my buddies last nite at GL. GL was in a fierce raid last nite wif zero sightings fer a very long tym.. so we decided to slowly walk ard, have supper first before checking out the area again..

it was all clear sometime later and my buddies found their desired FLs and went off, leaving me alone to roam ard. casually walked along the back alleys of Paddy/ Cherry 81 (not very sure the exact name), heading towards e famous drive thru hotel when i spotted a big-eyes and big-boobed FL standing at the corner of e Paddy/Cherry, she was standing by e wall, just before e lamp-post. long straight, silky hair, very seductive looking in all black wif red garter belt.

got attracted by her aura, i walked up and check her out, aft which we checked in. from then on it was all wrong. her attitude turns me off right frm e bath till e action on e bed, she said cant bj, cant kiss lips, area to sensitive to catbath her and while e main action was going on kept asking me not to hold back and hurried me up, restricted my movements, said it was taking too long, blah blah blah she went chanting away. (Super irritating)

e last straw came when her fone rang, she said it was a sign of times up. took a look at my watch, it was stil almost a quarter hr left. she ended her call, ask me how? she is tired and nid to go soon. bth anymore, literally told her to buzz off..................

really e worst encounter. hope bros hu read this will not have a similar encounter as me.. so sry couldnt get her name... (e onli other significant thing i noe bout her was her fone's sms tone is smtg like some1 flagging a taxi)

sighs~

DISCLAIMER: i m very sry to bros out there hu had alr tried her before and found her good and all and had a great time. my sincere apologies. one's man meat is another's poison.

Last edited by Swift_jay; 14-08-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: additional info