View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
You loser lah you. Call yourself a man. Just put a ring on it already lah. If not you fuck off and don’t come back. You understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Maybe a slightly different answer compared to the ones already on this thread.

I fucked a KTV girl a number of times before, but ended up being friends with her instead. And we have maintained this friendship over the last 6 years, the last time I fucked her was over 5 years ago.

On the surface the girl was nice enough - snow white skin, pleasant face and super willing to please. She really wanted me, and I believe that until today she is just waiting for the day that I break up with my current gf (whom I have been with for the last 5 years)

But since 6 years ago, I somehow knew that we have no sexual chemistry. I find it hard to explain, but after banging her I don't feel like doing it again. There's really nothing wrong with her - she was 23 then, and had the flawless snow white skin that is the hallmark of Northern Vietnamese women. She was once upon a time a primary school student here, unfortunately after PSLE her family fell on hard times and she had to return to Vietnam. She returned years later, to work as a KTV girl. Due to her background, she speaks near-perfect singlish and understands Singaporean mannerisms well.

You would think, that finding such a KTV girl would be a gift from heaven, so different from the multitude of KTV girls with thick Viet accents....for some strange reason I never found myself attracted to her. So me maintained a friendship all these years with me sometimes helping her out with money (which she always pays back) and many times with admin matters.

She is now pushing 30, and I must say, time is particularly unkind to women. She has done a multitude of jobs across Dubai, Cambodia, Laos and a few stints here as a KTV girl plus some attempts at fake marriages. I still meet her a couple of times a year, just to ask her how she is doing and what her plans are. It is really quite sad, that for women their "market value" plunges so fast and so far once age starts showing on their faces......