Thread: Milf ol
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

More updates....
But there was good news for me when I went home late in the evening after dinner and drinks with my buddies.
When I swing opened the main door, the house is pitch dark. Initially I thought my wife not back yet from her girl friend’s wedding dinner but as I entered the house I was wrong; I saw her heels in the middle of our living room and our bedroom toilet light were on.

“Hi dear home so early ? How’s the wedding dinner ?” I shouted out from the living room

But there was not response so I proceed to walk towards our bedroom….Saw that she has removed her red bra at the entrance of our room and her rolled up matching red panties a further few steps away.

Once in the room, I saw my wife lying on the bed with her dress stripped down to her waist, her fair upper body fully exposed and…..intoxicated.

I laid down next to her and asked if she is ok. She mumbled something which make no sense to me at all. Anyway I just grabbed one of her twin peaks nearest to me and fondle with it.

She let out moans that is all too familiar to my ears….

I pulled up her dress, spread her legs and became circling her now bushy pussy with my fingers. OMG, to my surprise, her entire genital area was soaked with her juice…I was wondering why she is so wet ? Did someone actually piak her after the wedding dinner or after she got intoxicated ?

The more I thought about it, the harder I have gotten. Can’t stand anymore, I dropped my pants and rammed my hard rod straight into her.

“Arrhhhh…no no don’ttt…pleessaa stoppp…oooo” as my wife pleaded and at the same time, she tried to stop me but no chance that she could do that.

I was wondering why she rejected me ? And asking me to stop….Maybe she didn’t know that I am the one ramming her.

Not to be bothered by that, I continued to ram her with long hard strokes, her juice was gushing out from her hole every time I was on my withdrawal stroke. Seriously she must be damn horny….because after a few strokes, she was already on the verge of her big O…

“Oooo….I am cominggggg…”

I quickened my strokes to give her her first O for the night.

While she was still recovering from her O, I withdraw my rod and fingered her till she squirted. Her juice was squirting all over the place just like a water fountain.

Not letting it stop, I planted my rod back into her hole and started ramming her hard….because her hole was so well lubricated, my pounding seems effortless. I tried flipping her over for some doggie action but she is too “dead” and was unable to stay in the doggie position for long so have no choice but to go back to missionary.