Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

After the last Hatyai trip, both my fatty body and my lean bro have been fighting over whether to go to Hatyai again. My lean bro wanted to spar with the tigress there, while my fatty body needed more time to recuperate from the last trip and to make more preparation for the next trip.

In the end, small bro being more lean, beat the fatty body of mine in the test to convince the brain which was already struck by Gong Tao Level One. Hence, may have to make an urgent trip there to find the willing seller and maybe the willing seller's sister as well (ie if Bro TV can convinced them to get their act together). I guess, if both sisters are equally powerful, I may have to resort to Magic or M100 to duel with them. I think it is only fair that I get a boost of power orally given that it is an unfair duel of 2 versus 1. If this duel happen, I hope to write the next chapter of challenge report in Hatyai After Dark on lean bro and fatty body meets twin tigress in the lust frontier of Heaven on Earth.

Hope more bros will share their own experiences and lobangs too.

BTW, Bro Dr Devil, B$2,500 booking fee divided by 6 shots per day is B$416 per shot. Maybe, can get better value for money if Magic/ M100 is consumed. Eg. The pill cost B$200 each and number of shots per day increased by double. Then it will be B$2,500 plus B$200, divided by 12 shots which gives a value of B$220 per shot. Hehehehehe....