View Single Post
Old 13-07-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Landed on LOS yesterday. I went to check out Thermae and must say it's not bad compared to before. It was fairly crowded but not packed at 11 pm. Luckily for me, there were a lot of new faces last night. It was my lucky day because all the 4 girls whom I checked with are all willing to do the Long-Time. 3 of them quoted 5000 and 1 at 7000. Surprisingly, all said they are willing to stay till 7 am the next morning.

In the end, I chose Joyce (not her real name) as she is pretty, petite, and demure looking. I was especially attracted by her small face I don't intend to waste any more of my precious time. It was already 12 am.

We then went ot 7-11 to buy some stuff and headed back to my hotel. She was quite fun to be with - cheeky at times. I love her natural boobs, just the right size for her petite frame. I also like her flat stomach and she speaks English reasonably well with a slight Japanese accent. She told me her customers are mostly Japanese.

I have meetings the next morning, so I let her go back at 2 plus in the morning. Should have negotiated to 4000, haha

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily