View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How are you coping with lack of sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jickjock View Post
This is going to sound stupid to most ppl here.

Previously I might have mentioned that this forum is my only gateway for physical intimacy. Due to covid cannot meet FL also.

Are there other like me who is too scared to meet FL in phase 2 also due to safe scan registration etc? How do you deal with lack of intimacy?

These days even think abt jerking off, depress already cuz thats all I can do.
Hey bro you are not alone here. Me also many months never visit fl already. Lagi worse I have no job now, looking for job. Everyday can only crave the fl on Sammy boy but cannot touch.

Safe entry scan not a big worries except if kena Covid 19 then my siblings parents have to quaranteen that is the ultimate hong gang.

Government give so much subsidies for upgrading skillsfuture course you can also go upgrade.

Everyday feel like going crazy, quite depressing and anxious. I try to pull myself out from the struggle, this is ongoing battle everyday for me, same like you.

I exercise. Each day different exercise, stretching legs. On some days I feel the lan pa full of sperm going to explode, I will jump on spot knees touch the palm to rechannel the blood flow.

Don't bother the dating app but you can still try. Many fake profiles and China scammers.
I try to flirt with any 'girl' profile who responds to me, that gets my mind off thinking about sex.

Now sbf has become emotional support forum

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 20-09-2020 at 11:36 PM.