View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Great minds think alike. I used to fancy long time when I was young especially during festive seasons. As I age, I find it no point to keep the girl with me after deal is done. And I can't sleep well with a stranger on my bed.
Yeah for those who prefer that, its fine lah, everyone has different preference...but I sometimes scratch my head who wants GFE...i mean how much GFE you can get from a girl you just met 30 minutes ago....at best, they are very good at acting and pretending and of course that would be most shiok...but for me, I only want them to suck my cock, make me hard, and if they can bonus, moan and groan like a bitch on fire, then great, if not, I just want to see their painful face as I fuck them, then cum, then sleep.