View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

When I was primary sch time there was this chinese teacher, during that time she only 20 plus very close to SYT looks. she always wear a long dress and shelvesless. Every time she lift up her hand to write on the white board can see clearly her cleaverage should be a firm B or C. Best is when she bent down can see even more clearly.

During that time as we will treated like small kids, so she also dun mind sitting close to us, so many guys will get the chance to see her zaogeng

Now in workforce liao, saw her at a hawker centre she still look (alittle milf looks) about the same, slim figure but can see some white hair... I think she still single (dunno why many teachers are singles) sometime I wonder if she can teach me again