View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/ya-li-sexy-chio-babe/

Very late FR, but need to post as warning. Kena pain when urinating after visiting this bitch. It didn't happen recently so i don't know her tongue is still infected or not

I went for testing and luckily it wasn't STD but some general bacteria, that i had to take 1 week antibiotics to clear. She has hygiene issue or she suck the previous guy who has dirty dick or she doesn't wash her mouth? I don't know

And while the bacteria is the biggest problem, it wasn't the only problem

I don't know why her service lists FJ, only got BJ

And her BJ is like F1 pit stop, trying to make u cum ASAP. I have received many BJ by now, and i can tell when a BJ is slow and steadily building up VS when a BJ is done to make u climax fast. So basically i got bacteria from the BJ, and that BJ itself was a short fucked up one

After the super short session, when i stepped into shower, still told me to hurry up, dun shower so long, omg..

And lo and behold, i soon found out why.. Within 30 min of the session starting, there was a knock on the door, for the next customer. It was supposed to be a rush job all along. But her page state $100 for 60 min

And I haven't even mention she got tummy and look like aunty, unlike her photos, which is of herself when younger. Gosh..
this milf at mw very notorious liao