View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's a necessary sucker punch. We have been so wasteful in front of goal for so many matches. Gakpo and Diaz are just there to make up 11 players on the pitch. Jota is dearly missed.
Absolutely gutted, hate to watch Liverpool lose and to lose to the scums in this manner....just don't understand what wrong with the players especially when they are at the edge of the box in scums half, rather then try for goal they chose to pass round even to extend of passing ball back to the middle line...especially Gakpo, had the choice of 3-4 players at one point, release the ball too late and Elliot when he had the ball should have gone for goal but chose to pass it across the penalty box in the midst of the scums defense and Nunez Nunez what was he thinking passing the ball across to be intercepted by a scums and end up in a equalizer...game could had been signed sealed and delivered yet they delivered into the hands of the scums...now it looks highly likely the final of the Manures and Man Shitty..