Thread: Milf ol
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Bro Anikisan
“But what progressed from this is that, from that day onwards, she and I sort of become more sexually liberated……
You are right regarding the portion on becoming sexually liberated.

She commented that my wife’s pair of boobs hang so nicely while she was blowing me, she wished hers are as nice. She also asked if I like my wife’s boobs and do I enjoy sucking them.

When I told her that I not only love to suck them I also like to love to pinch and pull her long pencil eraser nipples.

She laughed when I described my wife’s nipple like pencil erasers and said that I am a pervert torturing my wife; I told her my wife loves it and gets very high every time I do that to her.

She said I very bad, now like to talk dirty to her. I wondered wtf….she was the one who asked me those questions neh.....

Today while we were walking back from lunch, she suddenly throw me another question… she asked me since my wife always blow me before we have sex and do I reciprocate and lick her too….I told her of course I love to eat her abalone. She laughed at my reply and replied that my wife is so lucky.