Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u dunno what is whisky, u won't bother what is red, black, gold or whatever color. Most Thais or even SG, dunno what is a good whisky. They will mix these premium whisky with coke, soda..... Even if u place a blue label, these hi so gers will only view it as another imported bottle of whisky

If u want to drink whisky with coke, soda, green tea or whatever then a normal sangsom will be good enough but if u prefer imported then red label. If on the rock then sangsom taste will "kill" u.
Gold label not bad for me la, pretty smooth, no hangovers, and very cheap now in bkk! Usually mix with water. Go clubs no choice, cannot drink neat or on the rocks because cheers 1 time, must refill 1 time, lol. A lot of places have special promo on Gold label. Sangsom killed me many times lo, very fast to get high but will make you vomit also if dont control your speed. Last time I puke was because of Sangsom at phuket. Bought the bartender a couple of drinks and he was pouring me Sangsom 'under the table' the whole night, dont drink also paiseh. Puke until see girls also no feeling.