View Single Post
Old 27-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Although my favourite, Paul Scholes is a close second to Hoddle.
scholes has been such an inspiration to the man utd cause this season. he is one player i hope will play for england again.

spurs put the reading behind and helped themselves to another 3 pts at the lane on super sunday.

spurs 3 (defoe, berbatov, lennon)
wigan 1 (camara)

Dimitar Berbatov (center) of Tottenham Hotspur scores against Wigan Athletic to give Spurs a 2-1 lead, just a minute after his teammate Jermain Defoe equalized. He later assisted Lennon to make it 3-1.

Two goals in 89 scintillating seconds inspired Tottenham to victory over battling Wigan at White Hart Lane.

Martin Jol's side had trailed to Henri Camara's 24th-minute opener but fought back in stunning style just prior to the interval through Jermain Defoe, his 50th in the Premiership, and Dimitar Berbatov.

Aaron Lennon completed the scoring in the last seconds of stoppage time to condemn Wigan to their first defeat in six games and help Spurs leapfrog them and move up to 10th place in the league table.

lets hope spurs will break the away game jinx and climb steadily to the top 4 soon.