View Single Post
Old 15-01-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I just had the worst bonk ever. Happened to browse this website called GLxxx (xxx being number of the beast or devil number, whatever), so I saw this girl called Fa Cai, or 发财, looks slim without background distortion, 19 yo SYT with E cups, number 5681, video seemed okay without any distortion. What could go wrong right?

Made an appointment to go down, it's discreet and yet accessible enough, I happened to visit at a time where apparently all the FLs are having dinner and hence only the reception greeted me and brought me to a room.

She asked me to strip and shower, and while stripping halfway, she came in and asked me to give $150 first. Should have been a big red flag but I gave first as I was still in shock at being semi nude and got interrupted while striping.

After showering I realised there's no towel and that's when the real Fa Cai came in, and I got the shock of my life. She's not just a baby elephant, but 2 baby elephants combined. Gotta add at least 30 to 40kg to her photos snd her boobs.. Well her chest is E size but E for Extraordinarily obese with A cup boobs!

She brought me the towel that I needed and started wiping me dry before blowing, and I had no idea how I was horny enough to even stand.

Halfway while riding for barely 3 mins, she requested that I change positions so that she can lie on the bed. I didn't even finish and although she very kindly used tissues to pull out the condom, she didn't even bother wiping my dick and just ran off to shower.

So bros, if you ever receive a postal code for a herbal bah kut teh shop in an odd number geylang lorong, stay far away and don't even harbour any hopes of seeing anyone remotely close to the photos.
Wah bro you should have requested for refund and run lol