View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

CB Gog, even if that happens, Eric finds out and divorces her, she will probably be so ashamed to either take her own life or just MIA from everyone, you think she will come and look for you so that you can marry her?
Even Alicia, either naturally slutty or being converted by you, also didn't bother to come to you since Milton divorced her, you think Jasmine would?
While you can say you unleashed their slutty or deprived sides, but without you, they would probably still be peacefully married. It's the same logic like food. If a person has been eating cheap and simple food, one day, gets to be treated to tasty and expensive one, will be difficult to go back to the simple and cheap food yet still is satisfied.
Especially for Jasmine, still married to Eric, needed to pretend to be that holy good wife of his, tried to look sextified with some monotonous sex with him.