Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I have been in your situation before. What helped me get over it was simply thinking about the inevitable downside when news of your affair is finally out. Let's face it, very few can get away having an emotional affair with such frequent meetups without being found out.

From what I've seen in many instances, it is not your wife's reaction that will be difficult to handle, but the children's. Memories of your great fucks with your Jap lady will fade over time, and given your impossible situation there is no possibility of a happy ending for the two of you. If your children find out what you have done and your wife casts you as the villain (which you admittedly are), the kids will never see their father in the same light ever again.

Think of that, before you decide to do something stupid by continuing this dalliance. In my case, I was extremely lucky that my affairs were strictly kept under wraps and it was my ex wife's affairs that the children found out about.

Until today my kids don't see their mum the same way as before the divorce and I know she will regret her decision (to fuck around) for the rest of her life. She has spent the last years desperately trying to make things better with the kids but she knows that the damage done to her image is irreversible.

I have written about the impact of the divorce in several other threads. Base case since it was the wife that strayed, so I got Care and Control of both my kids, and my ex wife got zero alimony (not even thr nominal $1/month) plus zero extra share of the matrimonial property - So in effect Women's Charter gives zero protection to a woman who strays because the family court will not award care and control to a parent who cannot show that they can bring up the kids in an environment that is conducive to their well being.

I sometimes think, how my kids will handle it if they ever find out how I indulged in commercial sex while still married to their mum. I think if they are adults themselves when the truth comes to light, I believe it will be much easier for come to terms with it.

Think about the downside scenario i outlined above, hope that helps your resolve to cut her off completely from your life. Emotional affairs are the worst, because the wounds are the hardest ones to recover from. I understand that even experienced chiongsters will, from time to time, meet their kryptonite. Some ladies are simply unforgettable and irresistible fucks that in the heat of the moment you will be happy to give up everything for....but reality bites.
How did you gather evidence about your ex’s affairs to be used in court?