View Single Post
Old 19-10-2014, 03:44 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

A GND feminine babe with big, beautiful boobs... An underated gem in GL...

Jia Qi (L16 W17)

Height: About 1.6m
Exp in GL: 5-6 months

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Qi has a demure, feminine, GND, pretty face. I find that she resembles SHE Hebe and another actress forgot her name about 20%. She has a pair of big sparkling eyes, sharp high nose and small sexy lips. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and almost flawless. She has long black smooth silky hair. Her nose looks like she has gone under the knife. Overall, I find her pleasant looking. I am sure no one will reject her upon seeing her.)

Body: 7.4/10
(At about 1.6m tall, she is petite, slim, proportionate, curvy with very slight tummy fats. Her ass is quite perky good for doggie. Her legs are slim and slender. Very little or no body hair. Arm pits cleanly shaven by IPL. A small scar on her upper arm which she sustained an injury since young. She has very smooth fair flawless body skin.)

Boobs: 8.5/10
(One of the most beautiful pairs of boobs I have ever savoured. She has a pair of natural C cup boobs with large brown nipples. Her boobs are a little bit saggy but not an issue. Green veins sighted on her boobs. Simply love the sight of her bouncing boobs when she jumped or rode my dick haha.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical SOP bath. Not much actions. She is very hygienic cleaned my dick & body & ass hole damn thoroughly. She can improve in this area.)

Cat Bath: 7.1/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse and tickle my body. Felt so ticklish and shiok. She then used her big boobs to rabba my back. Feeling was great and heavenly when her nipples brushed against my back and front. She then gave me thorough sensual wet cat bath from my ears to neck to back and thighs. I flipped over and she performed same routine on my front. Loved the way she licked my ears and blew warm air into them. She then licked my balls and dick and gave me BBBJ. She raised my legs up and AR me. After a while I was asked to flip over to be on my fours easier for her to AR. On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR with HJ action. She alternated with ball sucking and then slided beneath my body to BBBJ me damn shiok.)

Frenching: 7.7/10
(Had a passionate sensual frenching with this lass. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Her tongue is soft agile and wet. She is game for it. Everything is so natural and spontaneous. I felt like I am frenching my gf.)

AR: 7.1/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of AR. On my fours and when I laid on my back legs raised up. She employed licking and poking style AR with HJ combo. Felt great. She alternated with ball sucking.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Heard lots of slurp slurp sound. Lots of variation. Licked along my shaft as well as tongue flicking on my dick head. Lots of eye contact when BBBJ me. Even slided her head beneath my body to BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She flipped over in 69 position to BBBJ me and her pussy was just in front of my face. Can’t help it and unleash my tongue into her beautiful yummy cunt. She has quite bushy light colored nice pussy. I poke my tongue into her pussy faster and faster and she increased her BBBJ tempo. Nearly cum quickly stop her.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. I had some difficulty entering her. As I entered her in missionary, she moaned sexily. I licked her neck, ears and arm pits while pumping her. The more I licked those sensitive areas of hers, the more high, wild and horny she is haha. She moaned damn loud and naturally whenever I licked her arm pits, ears and neck. She then licked my nipples and neck and hugged me tightly. We frenched profusely and passionately whenever our eyes met. I flipped her over. In doggie, her back view is damn nice. Fair curvy perky ass. I gave her back a good thorough lick. Grabbed her boobs I bonked her with all my strength. She turned around and we frenched. Just simply loved to see her boobs swayed left right front back when I bonked her from the back. Switched to cow girl. Gosh the view is even better. As she rode my faster and faster her boobs were bouncing non stop. She led my hands to grab her neh neh and ask me to squeeze hard. Haha. She’s damn high and horny and bent down to French me. I felt her pussy muscles squeezing my dick damn hard. I cannot tahan and cummed with a loud moan... she collapsed onto my panting. We stayed in that position for sometime my dick in her pussy hugging each other. What a mind blowing great sex!)

GFE: 7/10
(She was very quiet initially. Managed to break ice with her. Chatted alot of stuffs. Very nice genuine girl who is service oritented. She only want to focus on delivering good services to customers unlike other girls who like to gossip/badmouth/backstab their housemates haha.)

RTF: Yes. She is a underrated hidden gem!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.