View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ray View Post
Just had a session with this lovely lady today. Apart from the mind blowing experience and orgasm, i left the room a happy and filled man.

Fynn is one of the better FLs i met. Professional and cheerful, she sure knows how to please a man. We talked like old friends and she made me comfortable first before we proceed to the real action, which was in fact, unforgettable. I am missing her already.

This is my FR on her and you need to meet her personally to justify my ratings.

Face : 7/10
Body : 6/10 Huggable and comfy, can't keep my hands off her :X
Boobs : 10/10 HUGE!
Foreplay : Lots of kissing and hugging and her constant smiles and laughter will make u feel comfortable.
BBBJ : 8/10 Good suction
FJ : 8/10 Cowgirl and missionary and absolute control before i explode into her
GFE : 100/100 WIthout doubt. I feel so colose to her, like long time lovers.
RTF : OF COS.

Thanks dear, for the great experience. I hope that you enjoyed the session with me too. Will call you again. Meanwhile take care and stay pretty.

Bros, please treat her with respect and care, she is a special girl and will satisfy you to the fullest.

Enjoy the bonk!
WOW!!!! so much differences between the FRs posted earlier...and those recent one.....

Me msn this lady and she told me she only do at Bencoolen area... so din try her in the end.....

maybe she shd explain to the bros here..why the change in the standard...

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.