View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Male being molested

Read an article in CNA today reporting male molest case has being increasing.

I am wondering you guys has this experience which I had many years back. I was in secondary when this happened. He was a 40 plus Chinese fat man. I remembered I did not attend school that morning and went to watch a movie by myself instead. The cinema was quite empty except a few people and I choose a corner back seat alone.

When the show starts, this Chinese man just sat beside me and immediately rest his left hand on my groin. I tried to push him hand away and he gave me a fierce look and raise his hand wanting to punch me. At the same time, he left grope my groin and squeeze it hard. I was quite frightened as I do not know how to react and freeze on my seat.

He went on to unzip my school pant and pull it down to my knee. He started rubbing my cock with my underwear on for quite a while. It was embarrassing as I actually had an hard on. The Chinese fat man then slipped his hand into my underwear and stroke my cock. At the same time his right hand too pull down his shorts and stroke his cock at the same time.

Although it was quite dark but I can see he got a well shaven cock and he continues to stroke both of our cock before he cum on his right hand. I did not cum but my cock remains hard. It was then he rubbed his cum on my cock before he bend squat down in front of me and suck my cock. Mind me, this is the first time someone suck my cock and it’s a man.

Finally I cum and he swallow all my cum. Then he left leaving me half naked in my seat as I was quite stunned for a while before pulling up my pant. I did not tell anyone for many years until now.

Share your experience if you being ever molested by a man.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644715

My personal pictures collection

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=646189