View Single Post
Old 15-12-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: South African working girl in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I saw before African black ladies long ago, like pre-Covid at the old Orchard Towers location of Ipanema.

One thing though, they don't really play bargain game and they don't know how to adjust their pricing for the timing of the night. And they are very mercenary kind, you see how they try to hook AMDKs you will know.
Haha I nv ask before cause not my cup of tea. Had one approach me but I just walked away. Too heavy flavour for me. Prefer my meat white and chinese lol.