View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
As promised, another update.

----------------------------------------

gog: Let us put the luggage in the room first, wash up, change out of the office wear then we go late lunch okay? I'll feed you until white white fat fat (direct translation from Chinese).

J(anice): I want food.. I want food..

Thankfully there was only us two in the lift, else it would be really awkward if others heard us. Reached level 10 and proceeded to our room, it was clean and spacious, no jacuzzi or what, but at least there's a bathtub, we can soak tonight.

Janice peered around while I got to unlocking the suitcases, and getting ready to go out lunch.

*DING*

Janice looked at her phone, with a facial expression of hesitation.

J: Dear, erm.. Hais...

gog: Eh, what's wrong? You okay? I promise we'll go for lunch soon, alright?

J: Not that...Eric asked if we reached and how is the room...I don't know how to reply.

It hit me, Janice probably wants to take a photo and send it to Eric. Issue is not getting the images, issue is the hotel is a tourist hotel, not a business one. See the name, Eric will know with some sleuthing that we are not really attending to business.

gog: You wash up and change out first, let me settle the reply for you.

Janice passed me her phone and went to change. I googled for a business hotel (just look for 5 star hotels), browsing for online images, reviews especially, and found some single bedder room images, snapped as screenshots, sent it to Eric on Janice's behalf. Let's hope Eric doesn't suspect a thing. Unlikely he will see these images under the review section, I scrolled pretty far back to download the images.

Janice came out of the washroom, put on a denim knee length skirt, as well a grey camisole and tying her hair. Her black bra straps were alongside her camisole's straps. This is sexy, never seen her bare so much in Singapore.

My erection - I mean reaction was just stopping whatever I was doing and admiring her, how easy was it for her to dress as such and make me gawk in awe.
I found out that reading GoG story cannot everyday chase. Will diok blue balls. so I waited a week or two then come back, knn still diok blueball