View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is your wife / girlfriend / ex girlfriend / fuck buddies like?

In the streets, I often check out other people's girlfriends and wives wondering how do these everyday looking girls behave when they are left alone with their other half.

How often does this mother of 3 dress up in fiery red satin lingerie for her husband, does this office lady that just walked past me secretly has a butt-plug up her ass, or does this tiny schoolgirl actually goes home everyday to her boyfriend that have a fetish of spanking her ass so hard that some of the days she'd mumble in pain just as she sits down.

My current girlfriend, Audrey

Because we work and live far away from each other, we only meet on Friday night and the weekends.

First thing we would do when we meet is she would dress up in the latest dress or lingerie I bought for her. I buy her clothing a lot as most of her dresses are very old looking.

Then, she would give me oral, all dressed up, it could be in a costume, or uniform or plain lingerie, whatever I would like her to wear that night.

Sometimes, we would have sex but most of the time I will lie on the bed, taking a rest from work, reading this forum while she works her mouth.

Every Friday night without fail. And then once again before bed.

In the weekdays she'd usually give me head 3 times, whenever I want it, wherever I want it. If I told her to put on a sports bra and get on her knees while I watch Modern Family, she would put on a sports bra and do her job.

Extremely obedient.

The sluttiest thing she'd said to me was to make her breakfast, bread and coffee with my cum in it and on the bread. I have not done it yet.

The most loving thing she ever did for me was to wake me up with a warm mouth wrapped around my dick. The day before that I told her I would like to experience it.

When I get bored of the blowjobs during the weekend, I would often get her to dress up in clothes that are as revealing as possible and we would go shopping.

Black mesh top and a half cup bra that shows off the boobs. She has a D cup boob and they get a lot of attention in a branded, sexy push up bra.

( Click to show/hide )

At a milk tea shop without bra and tee, exposing her bare breasts without crowd of people walking around behind her, chatting, staring at their mobile.

( Click to show/hide )

So fellas, what's your girlfriend / wife / fuck buddies / ex girlfriend like?
Share yours and I'll share my ex girlfriend and ex fuck buddies story!

Last edited by illuminatea; 02-01-2019 at 06:24 PM.