View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

what the damage for seeking and also for the Indonesian girl bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Met a local Chinese uni girl this week from Seeking.

I looked at her profile but did not message her. She messaged me instead and we chatted from there.

We could not agreed to meet during that week and had to delay for 2 weeks. Finally she came over to my place after her class.

She is quite pretty, although the photo shared in Seeking and privately couldn't really show how she looks like. I took some risk to agree to meet up. This time the reward against the risk was fully rewarded.

We spoke a lot of what turns her on and what are her boundaries etc So I have a pretty good idea of how to make this session work out win-win for both of us.

So the stage is set, I had some idea along the line:
1. For starter, get her to cum once on the living room sofa
2. Get her to cum twice (or more) in my little gym
3. Move to the master bedroom and make her cum as much as I can for the home run

So I hit the goal #1 by getting her to cum using a vibrator. The pleasure of seeing her shake and moan while I tortured her with the vibrator was very satisfying.

Then we proceed to my gym and get her to sit on the bench. Which I proceed to eat her pussy till she cum (2nd time).

After that I get her to suck me for awhile (more for her to rest a bit). And after that I ask her to go on her knees on the bench and proceed to finger her till she cum again for the 3rd time.

We move to the master bedroom and I proceed to eat her pussy till she came for the 4th time.

Rested a bit while chit-chating and at the same time I play with her sensitive nips till she started to twitch and I know it's good to go. This time I get her to sit on my face and eat her till she came for the 5th time.

On the six time, due to the time is running out, I ride her missionary until she came for the last time. Took out my cock and let her suck until I shoot into her mouth.

So far this is one of the most compliant girl I have met in Seeking. Unfortunately she is a time watcher. Could have been better otherwise.