View Single Post
Old 24-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Saw that yoyo is back, so fast hand fast leg went to book a session with her.

FR for yoyo, I must say after trying so many different joints I still prefer this joint, especially the petite girls here. Maybe because I'm familiar with her; she now give me the uni gf vibes, a bit more matured and adventurous but still just as cute.

Her message has improved from before the renovation, she has added kneeling and back stepping to her arsenal, just that the hands lack the strength. She is still very accommodating and I can ask her to focus on specific spots.

She is still as chatty as ever with gao gao gfe, it felt like I was catching up with a long lost gf. Time for the main attraction and I decided to "attack" while her back was still facing me. We started off with both sitting up and intensive 5G roaming. After a while, I managed to fondle until she bua ta han and started to increase volume. Picked her up and proceeded with doggy (her ass is still as perky as ever) and finally finished her with missionary.

Overall another great experience with yoyo.
Looks: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10
GFE: 11/10

This is really a gem of a joint, bros please treat the ladies well and protect this place.