Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
AhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Adriana SNS

Looks: Beautiful, tall, sexy bitchy and slutty with long hair and euro look, really look like what was being advertise.

Body: Slim and tone nice sexy curvy figure with fair smooth skin and a thick ass for doggy

Boobs: very huge C natural soft and nice boobs with sensitive and pink nipple. Nice to touch and suck

French: Intense and no need to initiate. Hot and wild tonguefighting all the way and more towards gfe kind.

BBBJ: Takes the head and makes a slow motion. Great suction, able to suck me for long and deepthroat, hold on her head and fuck her face, she got no black face, cum shot in her mouth and she don't reject.

Painting: very nice shaven pussy. she likes it alot as her whole body arched when i was eating her, she will put both her hands on ur head when u eat, really boosts my ego and encourage me to keep going.

FJ: Started with her riding me, watching those bouncing boobies. She is very responsive with her moans. Increases the passion level. Tightness of her pussy also just right for me. Can feel the sensations and don’t have the pain of pussy too tight.

Overall, the best part is that it didnt feel commercial at all, feels like im making love with my girlfriend.

Thanks SNS for making the arrangement.