View Single Post
Old 28-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Went bar hopping from ground floor to 2nd storey and I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls and mopst of them are SYTs and 1 young chick caught my eye which is no.11.
Later we went to the newly open Rainbow 4 and I must say the Rainbow joints are making hell a lot $, I guess the popular girls in the previous Rainbows had made the way up for the new joint. If any bros want to try super slutty face bitch make sure you go and take a look at no.34 and no.71. The way they combined their dance steps can make your cock go crazy. They got the kind of Ayumi Hamasaki type of hairdo and look.
And if you're into "Child Sex" Go for no.38 all I can say is that she looks like a doll with pretty face but from the view on the barstool, her ass is like a 12-13 year old size. I think if you dick goes in, it will be as tight like putting your dick into a keyhole...hehe.
Maybe we can wait for Legend to post his side of FR....keke
hehe.. was expecting ur report... nice to meet u guys and "Legend!" Ur report always no horse run.... everything to slighest details. Especially the comment u made yesterday.. putting ur cock into that super tight ass... turning to look at that butt again and imagine ur comment really can marikita.. hehe 38 definetly top choice for SYT lovers... except no breast.. but damn she really can act cute..
btw, how much 92 asking for? LT right?