Old 26-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
EricTanEricTan is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Having sex in public in local hotel pool...with others at pool

Yo bradders, hope to get some support. I am new here. Originally Sinkie, but living overseas for a few years, just returned lah.
then I found this forum by chance...wa sei, so good to see singlish written in text! haha.

So I thought as an intro, I share some of my experience lah.

I have this GF/FB. Because I travel alot still, cannot be her BF lah...she is living with her own BF now, but frustrated...so we meet up whenever I am in town and fuck each other's brains out. We are both cleanly shaved (me shave, she brazilian waxed!)

So we just book into local hotels and if the weather is sunny, hang out at the pool. I bought her some Wicked Weasel bikinis (www.wickedweasel.com)...they make the most amazing see-thru micro bikinis.

My girl looks damn good in them lah! And she is the confident sort, nice body, marathon runner, clean shaven pussy.

So we we were just swimming in the pool, then got horny. I took off her bikini and wear it back to front...and its a g-string...so her front is only covered by a single string. wah low, damn chioh...damn hot.

the pool was empty at this point... so I asked her to sit by the pool edge, and I was inside (cock fucking bursting) and licking her thighs and silky smooth pussy......