Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
jayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marriage issues revisited

Bro,

Just some ideas:

A get away, gifts and others you have tried. Why not confront her not about sex, but rather affection you are not receiving. Like what we learnt in school, identified problem, possible solutions and implementation and lastly feedback. If all dont work go back to the first stage.

The other thing you should try, (what we learnt in the army) use all direction attacking strategy. For example, gifts, get away, romantic dinner and etc, top up with 'spanish fly' see if it works. Hopefully with all the 'weapons and strategies' suggested by all the bros here can spark some light in your sex life with your wife.

Lastly, if they dont work, see a marriage therapist. It did some help for me and my wife, but our issue is not about sex, rather other more pressing issues.

Sadly if she do not want to face this problem, you might need to find out if she is seeing someone. Man can handle more than 1 woman, whereas woman can't. Thus they cannot share their love with both men, whereas we can love more than 1 lady and if financially sound, we will fairly provide for both.

These are some ideas, but due to lack of information such as her job, her friends, family background and etc its hard to really make any comments or analyse your problem in depth.