View Single Post
Old 20-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
Black Label at MUSE is around 1600 to 1700 baht only. Nunglen and FUNKY is around or even below that pricing. clubs in the outskirt should be even lower. having said that, most things in Chiang Mai are generally cheaper than Bangkok but not by much. the killer part is having no proper public transport and taxi AND during nighttime and especially when it is 2-3am and you are leaving nightspot and you are at the mercy of tuk-tuk driver, sometimes at 100 baht person.
If you want to compare, I can list down quite number of things to compare.

I'm not sure about muse and nunglen, as its been awhile since I went to there. But I think funky whiskey definitely not 1.6. Clubs in outskirts? Which place care to share. Generally all clubs in Bkk selling black for 1.9 to 2k bht. Worst, they have cover charge if you intend to see the crowd before deciding to stay.

If you taking clubs in outskirts., can I talk about clubs in Old City in CNX too?

Last no least, can clubs in Bkk bring in your own whiskey? Here 7s selling black for 1555 bht. And only after hours discos need to pay 100 bht corkage.

As for night transport, during night time, the most is 150 bht, and if its per person they charging, you always can choose another tuk tuk. And there's still songtaew for you to take at 20 bht, depending where you going. Most is 40 bht.