View Single Post
Old 19-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Seems the Lanna gong tao is quite tok kong. 555+

Not really, dont know how to speak thai, never mind, not yantao never mind, but pocket must be deep deep.

Yesterday I was at monkey with my friends and one of them is a shareholder of a bar nearby, so we decided to scout for potential "sao sao" (unlike in warm up monkey crowd is abit to mature crowd, so taking phone number from sao sao in monkey is not so common in practice)

Opposite us there's 3 girls, so start to eye contact and as usual, cheers, but never "kaew" to "kaew", just in the air that kind of cheers. Then I told my friend, got dog already, wasted. My friend replied me back. " don't worry na, we got money" in pasa thai, and he tilt the bottle of the double black label to let the opposite girls to see. After awhile the guys left, and we make our way to the opposite table, which about 3 table away. Managed to take one of the number, if only my gf wasn't at the next door bar with with her friends, then might get lucky, and they shocked, that I'm not a local acutally.

Even the Thais practise, not handsome never mind, but pocket must be deep enough. 555
How deep..deep is my Love...I mean Bahts...lah