View Single Post
Old 13-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Yup, Nana Plaza is ladyboy central in Bangkok with 4 pre-op ladyboy bars (Obsession, Casanova, Temptations and Cascade), 1 post-op ladyboy bar (Voodoo) and one mix of GG and post-op ladyboys (Hollywood).

Obsession has many feminine, Jap-looking ladyboys targeting the Japanese customers. Most of them do not top but it's best you ask the ladyboy before you barfine her.

My personal fave is Cascade. I had more good sex from that bar than from Obsession. Many of the ladyboys there can top you if that's your thing. Most of the ladyboys there are not Jap-looking and you will find more Western customers there than Asians.

Temptations bar is small bar on the second floor and, unfortunately, has far fewer customers. You might explore and find a few gems there. Most of the ladyboys inside are not as feminine as Obsessions and there are a few big dicks there!

Casanova bar is the first ladyboy bar that opened in Nana. Not a favourite of mine because most of the ladyboys are look amazonian to me and most are not that young anymore. But you might find their looks appealing because, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This bar is good if you're feeling raunchy. Inside the bar you can grope their body and ass to your hearts content and they may even pull out your dick and suck it if you tip them enough!

Guess bar is NOT in Nana Plaza but 5 minutes walk further down the soi. The LBs are not in bikinis and dancing on a stage. The bar has a different vibe. The LBs follow a dress schedule. Mondays to Thursday they dress in either black or maroon little short dress. Friday is free-style. Some days it may be cosplay. There are some nice looking ladyboys there. The music is not too loud so you can have a decent conversation with them or play pool with them.

Hope you enjoy your trip this weekend!

Rumpranger
Great info here! Major thanks for the detail. I have an odd feeling I'm not going to get past Obsession and/or Cascade in one night. Maybe not even past one hour in either before grabbing and running back to the hotel with a new "friend"!