View Single Post
Old 18-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll
me also new bird here going to beijing this weekend. u r so lucky to land a job that sends u there huh?

seems like it's really a freezing weather there. gotta pack more warm clothings man!
Yup the weather is cold... but I loved it! I only wore 3 layers , gloves and a scarf.. and off i went! of course, nothing beats a warm female body hugging u when you are out and around, and when u are in bed lor! When and for how long will u be in BJ? I will be up there again in end feb'05.. hope to meet fellow bros there for some fun time when i am there... PLease PM me if you are interested. Thanks!