Old 06-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
depaxter is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My best sex everbefore............

After grocery shopping we went back to her place, we started off playing game & for me actually I have not been slping enough.
Jas : u wanna take a rest first
Me : okok later u bored or what wake me up accompany u ok
Jas : ok }{
While I am slping suddenly I felt someone touching me. That feeling was shiok, I could felt her hand roaming around my dick area & I open my eyes to peep. Not to suprise that it was jas doing tat haha.
Off my shorts she start to bj & I could felt her swirling her tongue round & round my dick head.
After 10-15min of bj I sit up & strip her to her birthday suit. Now its my turn to free roam. After a short wild wild wet kissing, I slowly lick her from her ear to her neck then here come the nice yummy nei nei. I sucking her nipple hard & my hand was playing her clits.
Jas : arh arh hmm hmm fuck me fuck me, finger fuck me baby.
Whaoooo I was fucking turn on by her voices, most sexiness moan I ever heard from any of my ex
I start to finger & slowly I turn myself south down to lick her clits & finger her
In return, she pops my dick in her mouth & started our 69
She is also has the wetness pussy I have had before. Her pussy was so nice & her water was so sweet too. This the very first time that I lick a pussy & never want to stop.
U know some girl tends to have those CBB right. That kind of smell will turn most guys off right
Lucky I had just suck myself before meeting her that night if not I have long exploded myself.
Quickly I lay myself & she could wait any longer to ride me.
Jas : I wan that dick long long inside me, arh arh arh, please don't come so fast k baby. I wan more...
Me : yes baby yes baby ride harder.
From front cow girl she turn to back cow girl I can see that she really a shaker man. Her ass was so nicely shape that I could not take my eyes off it.
Water keep feeling up her hole which I can't feel much resistance man. But looking at her is already the best fuck I ever had already.
Continue later back to work
Pls up me some point