View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Complaints of BBBJ raw BJ

Interesting that you guys talking about it, i too was curious how the hell those girls were tick off by authority.

I do not think is the customers who did not access this website, if that is true? Kelatan clinic, AV and some authority do monitor our postings. No need to be afraid they are doing their jobs.

Over at PT ground, men who did not read us don't know the girls' names, and who has quit the scene. Even H11R12 Carol passed away last year, including the keepers may not be aware of the happening.

Some customers i say, above 50s also did not know PT is still the first generation. No PRC WL! The ultimate would be PT brothel is licenced, all WLs has the permit, they are not streetwalkers.

Eg, i wrote here some time ago, a man quarrel with H24 Xiao Tian. He shouted i report police, she is not afraid, Xiao Tian even could told him to carry on. She will sit there and wait for the hometeam.

I take mine chances it is the authority that tick off the WLs.