Thread: Vietnam - HCM
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Bro Lugi, if you don't mind, may i ask what position are u taking up in HCMC? US$120 for food and telephone bill may be just subsidies, but it also means that you must eat normally. No good food for you You may bring your handphone to hcm and buy a top up card. But its not cheap. If you want to call back Singapore, cheapest way is thru' internet phone. That will save you a lot of money. Never use Singtel or M1 auto-roaming here, it will kill you

As for transportation, i will advise you to spend a bit of money to buy an old motorbike. It will save you a lot of money. By the way, new motorbikes are not cheap here, so an old one will do.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi
You are right, bro SingViet. I've been had... I was just told that the accomodation is like a hostel type, with shared central facilities ... damn... how to have my dose of cable TV and how am I going to bring gals back???

And now, knowing that there are already a lot of Singaporean males flaunting their manhood over there, I sianz already... thought will still be able to pluck some real delicious ones...

btw, just to see if the rest of the allowances are reasonable...
US$120 each for food and phonebills
US$100 for transport

Think should do some negotiating...

Thanks.