View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Current situation: Flood has receded in all places within the city area. Light passing showers from time to time. Nightscene a bit too quiet for my liking... then again, i chose to cheong on a Monday night! haha...

Goldstar ktv - This place houses many chiobu, but must go early (before 8pm). This ktv has the most chinese song collection. System is acceptable except that some room has the speakers badly positioned with microphone reflection problem.

Spicy disco has closed - much to my amazement, since the place was so popular, and was owned by a top police official. It has opened another (probably same name), at a stone throw away behind Mike's burger in the direction of Thappae. The new place is smaller than the original spicy... at 2.30am, the place has less than 50 people, mostly angmos (m & f).

Scratching at 3.30am - finally i have found the crowd. On a monday night, the place is more than half-filled. Given its size, there's easily a hundred people in the dance floor area alone.