View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Bro, thanks for sharing... I saw some from the Chiangma Mail as it look quite bad in some area.. Hope it will be ok when I m there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Somehow I can't upload photos here. For those who wish to know how bad the situation is, do visit my photobucket link. This picture is taken during the day time, today.

http://s1212.photobucket.com/home/chaochoo
师父,欢迎你回来. See u there next week... Take care... I wonder can do my riding to ChiangRai anot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
ya.... according to my sources, it's quite bad esp around the Chang klan, night bazaar and warorot area. And I'm supposed to arrive in cnx tomorrow - wtf! This year has gotta be the longest wet season as far as i can remember....

Those coming from the airport, you're advised to avoid the Chang klan area. If going towards Thappae, can try the direction of siam tv instead.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊