View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: My Sex Education

My Education on Orgasm and Wetness

Both Ying and Bing are clueless of what happened to them. As in why they get wet down there, even myself, I am not sure why too. We continue our exploration to find out more about our own body and the opposite sex as well.

Ying: I don't think this is urine, as it don't smell like it
Me: Yah, dun think so
Bing: And it is colorless, but your juice just now is so sticking, I smelled it, very very stink, like those cod fish oil, and white too
Me: Think mine is different from yours bah
Ying: I think I want to try it again
Bing: Me too
Me: Err, me three?

Ying and Bing laughed … each of them then took my hand, one for each and grab on my index finger, moving it down south… they used my finger to explore their pussy … both of them, have the same expression, closing eyes, and bitting their lip… they are finding, using my finger to find the excitement they had earlier on. While they are moving my finger around, I cannot help but to admire each of their boob, since it is the only thing at my eye level … and my finger is like on auto-pilot, let them do the job … hahaha

Ying's boob is bigger, than Bing's. Maybe coz of the size 32, while Bing is only 30, I think. Both A cup. In term of firmness, Bing's is firmer, while Ying is a bit soft, and I can see some green vein on Ying's boob. Ying nipples have bigger, I don't know what to call the surrounding of the nipple, but it is much larger in area. Bing's nipple is longer … haha .. compared to Ying, so it is unique to both sis. So to bro out there who thought sister of the same parental will have same breast (more or less), then I can confirm, it is not. Each individual has unique size and outlook … hahaha...

Ok, back to the foreplay, Ying and Bing is still trying hard to find the spot… both of them are really wet. I am still lying down there, each next to me, and my didi in a way, calmed down a bit. Not that hard, anymore, darn…. Then since I am so boring there, I moved my thigh down under Ying's butt… Somehow, I kinda fond of Ying's round and a bit meaty bum. At that time, damn, I realize the bed sheet is wet, Ying is like oozing out a lot. Wow, I am looking at Ying's expression, seems like she found it and is reaching it. Then my attention moved to Bing. Bing is still struggling, I think, from her expression, she is frowning … I moved my thigh over to Bing (of course removed the other from Ying, as I am not that flexible. Try yourself opening wide trying to touch the bum of the gals side by side, unless u are yoga master, else for sure cramp .. hahahaha) … Bing bed sheet is still dry, and my finger on Bing's pussy is also a bit dry … emmm … poor gal… Bing is struggling, while Ying is letting go some moan …. Ying's breathing is heavier …

I slowly moved out my finger from Bing's pussy, worry she might injure her pussy. Coz I know how painful it is when you hurt private part, my PCC that cut of part of my didi skin is a nightmare that I cannot imagine the sharp pain and no leisure. Bing is a bit disappointed, but I smiled back, with a look of assurance that she can try again, and she will get it soon.

I concentrate at Ying now, studying her body movement. Ying is using my finger to rub her pussy, not at the opening, but at the top of the opening…. I took over the auto-pilot and moved it for Ying .. Ying opened her eye slightly looking at me, while both her hand now gripping her own boob … I saw that and moved my another hand to her face, touching her face. Ying then closed her eye, and moaned a bit louder now … her breathing is heavy … Bing is behind me, she eventually hug me from the back, pressing her boob on my back. My did stands immediately, and Bing put one of her hand, slowly caressing my didi … the other hand, she put it on my chest, kept on rubbing it in circular motion….

I moved one of my hand, moved it to Ying's left boob, this time, I don't grip the whole boob, just the finger, fiddling with Ying's nipple, her moans grow faster and louder… My other finger on Ying pussy, is wet, in fact the entire palm is wet from her juicy pussy … Ying body is moving, swaying left and right, sometime, putting her butt high up. I am having difficulty in maintain my finger on the same position with all the moving… Bing is as usual still hugging me …

My finger turn to 3rd Gear now, moving faster and faster, and it is in sync with Ying's moaning, her moan follows my fingers, as if I am controlling the knob to control the speed and volume. Ying body movement is faster as well, that I even need to use my other hand to hold her down. Ying continues to move real fast, this time, I move closer to Ying, with Bing following suite, hugged Ying and press her down using half of my body. My finger continues to finger Ying pussy…. then suddenly Ying let go a loud and long moan … Ying grab hold of my index finger, asking me to stop, opened her wide eye, gave me a strange look. Ying entire body is like in cramp, all straightened and all of sudden, she collapsed, let go a huge sigh, sign of relief? or sign of satisfaction?