View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

cont from where i last said..

as of this particular auty of mine, there was one night she stayed over with her kids as my uncle went out of town. hee hee evil toughts started to roam my mind. after she came out of the shower, i "happen" to walk pass her and notice she was braless and right on that spot my dick harden slightly and i made my way past her from the back. i "accidently brush my dick against her ass and surprisingly she said nothing. happily i entered the bathroom and saw her panty and bra with her soiled dress hanging on the door. immediately i took off my clothes and wore her stuffs. very afraid her panty might tear due to my waist and my dick which was so bloody hard tat could not even stay inside, i took it off and smell it like no tomollo.. wah escasty i pump and pump non stop and when i was finally coming i shot off my load straight onto the pussy portion of the panty and even wiped some on the bra where i figured the nipples were. dunno y suddenly felt very heong and decided to hang back her undies without wiping my cum off. when i open the toilet door, i got the shock of my life, there she stood and said she was waiting to get her clothes. die all my cum still on her panty and bra. but no choice have to let her go in take, as quickly as i can i rushed upstairs to my room. the thought of her seeing my cum and touching it was insane.. i fantasied her smelling my cum and getting high.. with that i started masturbating again but with the previous loot i stole prior to this incident.

pls forgive for being long winded...