Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
i applying for 30days social visit only lor.. thats the lowest social visit pass liao.

anyway i got some subtle hint that it is not really her, but overall picture.
seriously wondering how to be more efficient. i mean confirm record good, also need to trouble so long... wrote a simple email requesting for interview, but didnt even get a reply from the officer in charge who rejected her.
Applying of SVP not necessary must be 30 days ... you have apply for more days if you have substantial reason to back up your application ...

LIke I said before ... when you are NOT LEgally Related to her, they will NOT tell you the reason(s) for the ban ... and ... even if you are Legally Related, they might not necessary tell you but then chances are high in meeting up with them for further appeal.

AS for reply, there is NO immediate reply, sometimes your have to wait up to weeks for them to reply and see you.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015