View Single Post
Old 16-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Sex Education

My PCC Education 2

On the same night, I didn't talk to Ying or Bing. Not even to my family members. After dinner, back to my own room. I am not really bothered by the walk-in incident. It is more on my successful PCC encounter. I am so into the feel to try it again. The feeling after the ejaculation is darn good.

I waited till late night, after everyone tucked into their bed. I go to the kitchen area, I knew Ying would have washed all her clothes and put it up to dry. I browsed around and saw a light colored panty. Took it down and slowly sneak back into my room. I locked my room door, then proceed to pull down my shorts and underwear. My didi is already hard-on, what else, wrap that panty onto my didi and started to jerk it off. I was stroking, initially slow, then fast, then slow back ... the feeling is just too good ... As I was reaching my climax, I stroke even faster, and faster and faster ... BOOM ... again, I stained Ying's panty and used it to wipe the rest off...

When done, I took the panty back to the toilet, quietly washed it then hang it back to dry. Wait a second, I forget to wash my didi. So I go back to the toilet and rinse it with a shower head. That very moment, it is one of my most painful experience encountered. Darn, I almost yelled out loudly, luckily I manage to hold it and just let go a small yell. Nevertheless, my mum being a light sleeper, heard that and came out to check it out. She was right outside the toilet, and I told her it is me. It was my stomachache, I told her I am fine, just need to bomb a bit more.

Once my mum left, I took a quick look at my didi. Nahbeh, my didi is injured, the foreskin on the didi head was peeled off.. KNN, must be when I stroked too fast and peeled of my didi skin. Though it is just a small part, but the pain, especially when it is on the most sensitive part, how to tahan la. I can tell you, after this incident, I would never want to PCC using panty. And I've learned the lesson hard way, lubricant ur didi, else it will be bloodily .... Hahaha

The didi now requires some rest, and I cannot wear any underwear as it will hurt my did even more. Now I feel the pain of my Muslim friends when they undergo the circumcision. Darn painful trust me on this, you never want to try.